Dr. Arun Shrivastava
More information about Dr. Arun Shrivastava
- D.RCGP FAMILY MEDICINE[U.K]
- F.C.G.P [India]
- 1] WORKED FOR 4 YEARS IN GOVT GENERAL AND CHEST HOSPITAL DEALING WITH RESPIRATORY CASES
- 2]WORKED 3 YEARS IN FEVER HOSPITAL-[-SIR RONALD ROSS INSTITUTE OF INFECTOUS AND TROPICAL DESEASES ] DEALING WITH ALL SORTS OF FEVERS AND INFECTOUS DESEASES.
- 3]WORKED AS CASUALITY MEDICAL OFFICER IN OSMANIA GENERAL HOSPITAL FOR 5 YEARS DEALING WITH ALL TYPES OF MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
- 4] WORKED FOR 6 YEARS IN PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES DEALING WITH COMMON INFECTIONS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VARIOUS HEALTH RELATED PROGRAMMES.
- 5] PRACTISING AS FAMILY PHYSICIAN SINCE 25 YEARS.
- Acidity ,indigestion.
- respiratory infections
- All types of general complaints
- BEST MEDICAL OFFICER ,STATE AWARD FOR RURAL SERVICE
- APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE AT S.R.R.I.T.D.C.
- GOLD MEDAL FROM COLLEGE OF CHEST PHYSICIAN[CHENNAI]
Doctor is Good, he suggested some medicines for 1 week, and also suggested test.Rohit Dhatrika saw Dr. Arun Shrivastava
Dr. Arun Shrivastava was very friendly and pleasantly he will be my next GP (Yes)tushar shatapathy saw Dr. Arun Shrivastava
The doctor prescribed very good medicines and told to consult again after few days.P.Gopal saw Dr. Arun Shrivastava
Dr. Arun is a very good doctor. He prescribed me some very good medicines.Govind. saw Dr. Arun Shrivastava
Doctor was good, suggested some medicines for five days and also suggested some tests which I have done in same hospital.Hema saw Dr. Arun Shrivastava
Doctor was good, suggested some medicines for few days.Abhishek saw Dr. Arun Shrivastava