Dr. Bhuvaneswar Raju
MS, M. Ch.
Experience: 19 years
More information about Dr. Bhuvaneswar Raju
Neuro Surgeon, Spine Surgeon
Positions: Consultant Neurosurgeon & Spine surgeon
- M.Ch. (Post Doctoral degree in Neurosurgery,), Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad, in 1997
- MS (Post graduate degree in Orthopedic Surgery), University of Health Sciences, A.P., India, in 1991
- MBBS, Andhra University, A.P., in 1984
- Worked as Fellow in Department of Neurosurgery in University of Virginia Health System, USA
- Worked as Fellow in Functional Neurosurgery in Center for Neurological Restoration, Cleveland, USA.
- Worked as Fellow in Spine Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery in Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, USA.
- Worked as Assistant Professor and Neurosurgeon Yashoda Superspecialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Senior Resident, Neurosurgery in Nizam's Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Resident Orthopedic Surgeon B.S.L. Orthopedic Hospital, Amalapuram, A.P.
- Worked as Jr. Resident, Orthopedics in Dept. of Orthopedics, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, A.P, India
- Worked as Jr. Resident, Anesthesia in Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, A.P, India
- Radio, Functional and Spine Surgeries
- Treatment fo Mesenchymal chondrosarcoma
- Brainstem auditory evoked response (BAER) Test
- Intracranial Meningiomas
- Gamma knife Radio surgery
- Cervical Spine Decompression
- Percutaneous Vertibroplasty
- The Madurai Neuro Association Award for Best Poster Presentation at the Annual Conference of The Neurological Society of India, New Delhi, 1995.
- Gamma knife Radio Surgery in intracranial meningiomas : Experience in University of Virginia Health Sciences. Non functioning pituitary adenomas and Gamma knife Radio surgery: A long term followup.
GoodKiran saw Dr. Bhuvaneswar Raju
Doctor was Excellent,he suggested to go for the surgery & told to meet Dr.Prasad for the blood & x-ray test.Binita Pattanaik saw Dr. Bhuvaneswar Raju
GoodMadhav saw Dr. Bhuvaneswar Raju