Book Appointment with Dr. Firdaus Fatima
More information about Dr. Firdaus Fatima
- PG Dip. in Geriatric Medicine
- MD Rheumatology (UK)
- Fellowship in Rheumatology(UK)
- worked as a resident in medicine at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Worked as a Rheumatology fellow and research associate at University Hospital Aintree Liverpool (UK).
- Worked as a Consultant Rheumatologist at Sri Deepti Rheumatology Centre.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Trained in treating active, difficult arthritis with biologic response modifiers.
- Actively involved in identifying and treating Osteoporosis.
- Special training in latest treatment of Osteoarthritis by Viscosupplementation.
- Actively involved in treating bone and joint problems in elderly
- Awarded the prestigious APLAR fellowship.
Doctor was Excellent. she was very nice and most experience doctor.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Firdaus Fatima
Treatment was good.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Firdaus Fatima
She was pleasant, recommended some medicine and test.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Firdaus Fatima
Doctor was good suggested test charged 3500/-rs.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Firdaus Fatima
Doctor was good.suggested medicine for 1 month.after that told to consult him.(yes)Shruti saw Dr. Firdaus Fatima
Doctor was good.it was only for visit i consulted him did not suggested any medicine i may consult him.(yes)laxmi saw Dr. Firdaus Fatima