Dr. Jyosthna Guttikonda
Experience: 15 years
More information about Dr. Jyosthna Guttikonda
Nephrology (Kidney), Internal Medicine
- INTERNAL MEDICINE AND NEPHROLOGY
- Extensive experience of working for over 10 year in the United States. She worked as a consultant nephrologist in RMC Hospitals
- New Mexico
- where she was responsible for inpatient and outpatient care of around 120 crhonic dialysis patients
- outpatient clinic and consultation for acute renal failure
- electrolyte imbalances and hypertension. Previous to this she worked as faculty in Medicine in Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas,USA
- She was involved in training medicine residents.
- She also has extensive experience with various forms of renal replacement therapy
- kidney biopsies and dialysis catheter placements.She obtained her American Board certification in both Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Dr. Jyothsna has particular interest and vast experience in treating patients with refractory essential and secondary hypertension and early chronic kidney disease to avoid progression to kidney failure.