Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
MD (Neurology), MRCPCH (UK)
Languages: English, Hindi, Telugu
More information about Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
Pediatric, Pediatric Neurology
Positions: Consultant Child and Adolescent Neurologist
- Rainbow Hospitals, Venkataramana Colony
- Rainbow Hospital, Secunderabad
- Rainbow Hospitals, Madhapur
- He completed his medical school from Karnatak Medical College, Hubli, Karnataka.
- He did his Pediatric Training from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh and trained in neurology (DM Neurology) at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru. He pursued his passion to further pediatric neurology training and completed MRCPCH from UK and was trained at Birmingham Childrens Hospital, Frenchay Hospital, Bristol, UK and Bristol Childrens Hospital as Fellow in Pediatric Neurology.
- Fellow in Paediatric Neurology, (UK)
- MD Paediatrics (PGI)
- DM Neurology (NIMHANS)
- MRCPCH (UK)
- Fellow in Paediatric Neurology,(UK)
- Training: Paediatric training was at PGIMER, Chandigarh with further registrar experience in Intensive care and Paedaitric Neurology
- Completed Neurology training programme at NIMHANS Bangalore
- Trained in Paediatric Neurology at Birmingham and Bristol, UK over a 3 year period.
- Paediatric Movement disorders
- Infantile Epilepsy and Neurometabolic disorders.
- Neonatal Neurological disorders
- Infantile Epilepsy
- Intensive care neurology and long term outcomes of acute neurological disorders
- Anisya Vasanth Memorial Award for Best Outgoing Neurology Resident for year 2003.
- Dr. Lingappa was awarded the Best Outgoing Neurology Student (Dr Anisya Vasanth Award) at NIMHANS.
- He also received Travel Fellowship Grant Award at International Child Neurology Conference (ICNA) held at Montreal, Canada in 2006.
- Dr. Lingappa is a member of various associations and bodies namely, International Child Neurology Association(ICNA), Association of Child Neurology, Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN) India - LM 622, and Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- He is also the Organising Secretary of Paediatric Epilepsy Society of Hyderabad (PESH), Hyderabad.
- He has many national and international publications and presentations to his credit.
- He has authored few chapters in books released by Indian Academy of Pediatrics. He has three best poster awards at national and international level conferences.
HASHMEEN BEGUM saw Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
Doctor was excellent, suggested some tonic and told to consult again after 6 months.Navyasree Purigindla saw Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
K S S Raj saw Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
Prashatha saw Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
avadhoot hede avadhoot saw Dr. Lokesh Lingappa
S VISHNU BABU saw Dr. Lokesh Lingappa