Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
More information about Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
- MBBS - Osmania Medical College
- MD (USA) - Intenal Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Dr. Neelima Sudireddy attended Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad , India and graduated in year 1991. Then she moved to US to complete Internship and three year Internal Medicine Residency training program at UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worchester, MA affiliated to University of Massachusetts Medical School. After receiving American Board of Internal Medicine certification in year 1996, Dr. Sudireddy joined and later spent over 13 years at Fallon Medical Center, Worchester, MA. After practicing medicine in US and gaining considerable knowledge, expertise, education and recognition, she returned to India to be close to her family, and started Ambicare Clinics in the year 2009. Dr. Sudireddy is respected by her patients for her dedication and passion towards patient care. One who strives to provide the highest quality medical care and services in a compassionate, professional and personalized manner. She takes the time to listen to patients and to consider their personal situations when caring for them. She is readily available and friendly to talk to.
- Diabetes, thyroid disorders and growth disorders
- Internal Medicine
- She received many recognitions and awards, including numerous “Thank you cards” and appreciation notes from patients. She was voted by her patients, and awarded “America’s Top Physician of the Year – 2009” in State of Massachusetts, USA.
Dr was good suggest test and charged 6000/-Rs and also given medicine to use and she suggest some other dr to consult.Vijay kumar. saw Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
I consulted the doctor. She treated me very well and also prescribed me some very good medicines and said to consult againAshwitha Heerekar saw Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
My experience with this doctor was very good. She suggested me to go for few tests and after that prescribed me some good medicinesSmriti. saw Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
She consulted with the dr and was Good suggest some test and charged 2400, gave some medicine to use.SathyaNagasri R saw Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
Doctor was Excellent suggested some tests for which i spend 9000 in same hospital and need to get the reports.Sireesha saw Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy
Doctor was good and he suggested some medicines for 7days,and told to come back again.Saveena saw Dr. Neelima Reddy Sudireddy