More information about Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh
- MS(ENT)- KEM Hospital, Mumbai- 2003
- DNB (ENT & Head Neck Surgery)
- FCPS DORL
- Worked for 3 Years experience in Hitech ENT Hospital.
- Working as a ENT Consultant at Apollo Clinics at Hitech City since 2006 to till date.
- Nasal Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Various Nasal Pathologies
- Specialized in management of ontological disorders and deafness by ways of micro ear surgery.
- Highly experienced in managing neurootological disorders like tinnitus, Vertigo, sudden deafness, headaches, facial palsy .
- Management of traumatic and spontaneous CFS leaks.
- Early diagnosis, recognizing and treating premalignant conditions with special focus on patient education on high risk factors like smoking, tobacco chewing etc.
- Allergy Management
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Ear Infections
- Foreign Body Bronchus
- Angis Fibroma
- Voice Disorders
- Deaf Mutism
- Cochlear Implants
- Management of sudden sensor neural hearing loss with complete reversal of hearing loss.
- Functional Endoscopy
- DNB GOLD MEDALIST
- Paper presentation on Mucocele a learning experience.
- Anatomical variations in FESS
Doctor was good and suggest medicine to use and she is fine now.Malathi saw Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh
The doctor prescribed few medicines.Ram Babu saw Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh
Doctor was good and suggest only medicine and it is solved.Mustafa saw Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh
Doctor was good,she suggested,some medicines for 10 days.Ashish Birthare saw Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh
Doctor was good suggested some medicine for five days and told to consult again if the problem is not solved.Kriti saw Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh
Doctor was good and he suggested some medicines for 7days.Ramaiah saw Dr. Nikitha Deshmukh