Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
MBBS (Osmania Medical College), DPM(NIMHANS), MRCPsych(London), CCST (UK), sub speciality Consultation & Liaison Psychiatry
Experience: 21 years
More information about Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
Consultant Neuro-psychiatry, CMD Tranquil Minds, Former Consultant Psychiatrist, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation trust, NHS, London, UK; Former Specialist Registrar, UCL (University College London) UK
- Tranquil Minds, Jubilee Hills
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills
- MBBS (Osmania University)
- DPM (NIMHANS)
- MRC Psych (Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, UK)
- Worked as a Specialist Registrar at the University College of Psychiatry, London (UCL, UK).
- Consultant psychiatrist in London with Camden & Islington Foundation National Health Service for several years.
- Worked in WHIPPS Cross Hospital, NHS Trust, London, UK
- Worked in Whittington Hospital, London, UK
- Worked in St. Lukes Hospital, London, UK
- Clinical Lead, Information Technology, Camden & Islington NHS Trust Foundation, UK
- Lead Consultant, South Islington Crisis resolution Team, London, UK
- Consultant Psychiatrist, Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills, AP, India
- Member of RIO (Mental Health Record System, NHS) IT Configuration Group, NHS, London, UK
- Member of National Programme for IT, NHS, UK
- Member of London Programme for IT, NHS, London, UK
- On advisory board for several pharmaceutical companies.
- Worked as a Senior Research Fellow Deaddiction - NIMHANS;
- Sleep disorders
- Peak performance in sports
- Stress management
- Psychological Medicine
- Marital and Family Counselling
- Alcohol Addiction Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Corporate Consultation
- Education Institute Support
- Career Guidance
- Child Psychology
- Interview Skills
- Awarded best paper awards for presentations in various conferences.
- Involved in transformation management in organisations in IT deployments.
- Lead consultant Crisis resolution and Management in North London.
- Mental Illness and Comorbid Insomnia : A cross sectional study of a population of psychiatric in-patients
(Name withheld) saw Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
Doctor was good.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
There is no such improvement i found.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
doctor is very good, gave me medicine and im taking since from the day, i had another appt after 2 week.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
not satisfied(Name withheld) saw Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti
doctor is not so good, just ok.(Name withheld) saw Dr. Praveen Kumar Chintapanti