Book Appointment with Dr. B Soma Raju
More information about Dr. B Soma Raju
- Dr. B. Soma Raju has an experience of over 20 years as a cardiologist.
- Dr. B. Soma Raju worked as as an Asst. Prof. of Cardiology at Osmania Medical College and as Additional Professor at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences at Hyderabad.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Heart Valve Center
- Womens Cardiology Care
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Intensive Cardiac Care Center
- Heart Valve Center
- Honored by Andhra Pradesh Academy of Sciences on National science Day 1997.
- Asian Innovation Award in 1998 by The Far Eastern Economic Review.
- Andreas Gruentzig Memorial Award 1998.
- Conferred the 8th Yudhvir memorial award by the Yudhvir foundation for outstanding contribution to cardiac Medicare
- "Padma Shri" by Govt. of India 2001.
- Elected Fellow of the National Academy of Medical Sciences-2002,
- Percutaneous Balloon versus Surgical closed Cornmissurotorny for rvfitral Stenosis- A prospective, randomized trial: Circulation, Vol 63, No.4, April 1991. RAID: 2013139
- Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty in Mirror-Image Dextrocardia and Rheumatic rvlitral Stenosis: Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis, October 1993. PMID: 8221866 >
- Thrombolysis in left sided Prosthetic Valve Occlusion: Immediate and Follow-up results. Annals of Thoracic Surgery, August 1994. P MI D: 8067850
- Reyes V P, Raju B S, Wynne J, et al. Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty compared with Open Surgical Cornmissurotomy for Mitral Stenosis. New England Journal of Medicine: 1994; 331: 961-7. PMID: 8084354
- Clinical Evaluation of New Balloon Mountable Coil Stent: In-hospital and follow-up results. Indian Heart Journal 1998: 50:40-44.PMID: 9583285 >
- Prospective Observational Study of Prirnary Angioplasty of the Infarct Related Artery for Acute Myocardial Infarction. Indian Heart Journal 1999: 51: 167-72.PMID: 1040754
- Randomized Study of Balloon rvlitral Valvuloplasty Vs Surgical Closed Mitral Commissuratomy Immediate and long-term results
- Randomized Study of Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty Vs Surgical Closed Open Mitral Valvotomy Immediate and long-term results. (Both the above trials are conducted in collaboration with Dept. of Cardiology, Wayne State university, Detroit, MI, U.S.A.)
- Dietary correlation's with lipid profiles in patients with and without Coronary Artery Disease in Indian Population.
- Phase-III Clinical Investigation of E.B.Sideri's Button Device for Closure of Arterial Septal Defects and patent ductus arteriosus.(In collaboration with Prof.E.B.Sideri's, University of Athens, Greece and University of Texas Tech.U.S.A.)
- Indigenous development of Cardiovascular Catheters i.e.Diagnostic Catheters, Coronary .Angioplasty Balloon Catheters Valvuloplasty Balloon Catheters in Collaboration with Defence Materials & Stores Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur
- Indigenous development of external and implantable pacemakers in collaboration with Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad
- Development of indigenous Coronary Stent in association with Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory Centre (DMRL), Hyderabad
- Development of PC based Cardiac Stress Test System in association with Defence Bio-Engineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore
Dr's Treatment is Excellent.Good Communication and medicine is Effective.mohd ali khan saw Dr. B Soma Raju
GoodE. Ramayaiah saw Dr. B Soma Raju
Get Directions to
More Cardiologist near Banjara Hills
Cardiologist near Banjara Hills
Cardiologist near Banjara Hills, Cardiologist near IAS Officers Quaters, Nandi Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near Road Number 10, Singada Kunta, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near Road Number 10, Gouri Shankar Nagar Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near Vimal Nagar, Zahara Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near Venkat Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near Road Number 4, Resham Bagh, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near Road Number 9, Vimal Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India, Cardiologist near GS Nagar, Nandi Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India