The Global Hospitals Group is one of India’s fast growing chains of tertiary care multi-super specialty and multi-organ transplant Hospitals. Offering exceptional healthcare services to patients in India and across the globe we hold a dominant presence in South India in the healthcare domain.The Lakdi-ka-pul location of the Hospital in Hyderabad, Telangana is the first outlet of the Global Hospitals Group with 200-bed capacity. Global Hospitals, Lakdi-ka-pul is a state-of-the-art tertiary care multi-super specialty and multi-organ transplant facility located at in the heart of the city and is brings to the people of Hyderabad, neighboring states and international patients the clinical excellence and legacy of the Global Hospitals Group. Rewriting medical records is a way of life at Global Hospitals and is demonstrated in the dedication & commitment to deliver exceptional patient care and patient safety with the highest standards of clinical practices, clinical expertise & excellence from the foremost clinicians of the world with the support of the latest and state-of-the-art technology.
Global Hospitals has become the destination of choice for all discerning patients from within the country and abroad. Some of the salient features of the institution include:
• World-class care at affordable cost
• State-of the-art equipment and technologies
• Multi-disciplinary teamwork
• Results on par with the best in the West
• Benchmarks in quality, safety and innovation
• Exceeds patient expectations by going the extra mile in service.
· Global Health City, for the 1st time in India successfully implants an Implantable Artificial Lung.
· First successful Minimal Access Lung Transplant in India.
· First Innovative Pediatric Liver Transplant in India.
· First Single Lung Transplant in India
· First Swap Liver Transplant on adults in India
· South Asia's First Pediatric Auxiliary Liver Transplant
· First Liver Transplant in the state of then Andhra Pradesh, India
· First Bone Marrow Transplant in the state of then Andhra Pradesh, India
· First Heart Transplant in the state of then Andhra Pradesh, India
· First Split Liver Transplant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India
· First Twin Kidney Transplant in the state of then Andhra Pradesh, India.
· First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine
· Only Hospitals Group in India to be associated with King's college hospital, London, UK for Liver Transplantations.
|Type||Multi Specialty Hospital|
|Hours of Operations||24 Hours|
|Number of Doctors||32 doctors|
|Services||Outpatient, Inpatient, Emergency, Trauma, Critical Care, Diagnostics, Laboratory, Radiology, Blood Bank|
|Departments||Anesthesiology, Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine, Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery, Critical Care, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diabetology, Emergency Medicine & Trauma, ENT, General Medicine, Gynecology, Interventional Radiology, Kidney Transplantation, Laboratory Medicine, Maxillofacial surgery, Medical Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Obstetrics, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Pulmonology|
Hospital management was good. Staffs were cooperative and well mannered. Hospitals hygiene and cleanliness was good. Will recommend the hospital to friends and relatives.(Name withheld) went to Global Hospitals
Hospital management was ok. Staffs were cooperative and well mannered. Waiting time was very long. Hospitals hygiene and cleanliness was ok. Will recommend the hospital to friends and relatives.(Name withheld) went to Global Hospitals
Hospital was also good.(Name withheld) went to Global Hospitals
very nice hospital , well maintained . From staff to doctors everyone is very good . The patient is treated very .Systematic procedures are being followed and the hospital is properly managed(Name withheld) went to Global Hospitals
hospital is good , facilities and everything abt the hospital is goodMina Farheen went to Global Hospitals
Hospital management was good.(Name withheld) went to Global Hospitals